Monday, June 2, 2014

I Still Don't Like Dogs



Okay - I still don't like dogs. And this puppy is doing all the things that I said I don't like about dogs. She licks my face, she leaves puppy puddles and other puppy excretions all over the house. It's true what they say about puppy training: it's more about training the humans than the puppy. And those promises from the girls:  "Oh, Mom, we will take her out for walks everyday!" Imagine my surprise when they didn't! I have threatened that the puppy is going back if they don't take some responsibility. But then - just look at that face...




She overturns the trash cans, chews up used Kleenex (eeeewuuuuue!!!), and gets into everything within her reach. But then she looks at you with those big brown eyes, and rolls over for a tummy rub.



How can anyone resist this?


No comments:

Post a Comment